WHAT MAKES US UNIQUE
There’s lots of complicated advice about what you should be measuring for IT security – but until now there was no single place to go on line and get simple, practical, real-world information about what companies are actually doing to measure their IT security performance.
Security by the Numbers enables its members to actively participate in discussions that cut through the clutter to help you understand what you should be doing as an IT professional, as well as measuring how your company’s practices compare to your peers.
HOW WE MEASURE UP
- Global Research and Comparative Benchmarks: to identify the latest metrics and help IT security professionals understand where they stand vs. their peers
- Education and Best Practice Reports: To help IT Security Professionals advance their careers by understanding latest IT security measurements as well as playbooks to improve
- Collaboration: Network with your peers, teleconferences and online meetings and more
OUR LEADERSHIP COUNCIL
Security by the Numbers Board of Advisors
|Troy||Pollett||Verafin||Director, Security & Risk Management|
|Juan||Rodriguez||Cable & Wireless Communications||Director, Security Incident Management|
|Krister||Svärd||Evry||Business Improvement Manager|
|Chris||Hodson||Waitrose||Head of Security Strategy and Architecture|
|Ricky||Magalhaes||Logicalis Jersey Limited||Head of Offshore Security (MSS)|
|Mark||Carney||Kudelski Security||Vice President Global Consulting Services|
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information
The Site collects personally identifiable information about you only when you voluntarily provide such information. (Personally identifiable information is any information that can be used to identify or contact a specific individual and any other information about that individual.)
- Use of Personally Identifiable Information
- The survey collects personally identifiable information from you for purposes of emailing you the Measurement Index survey report. Within the survey report your answers to the Measurement Index are anonymous and aggregated for comparison to all other survey takers.
- Contact Us
- Encryption Technology
The Site uses Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption technology to enhance data privacy and help prevent loss, misuse or alteration of the information under the Site control. However, despite the use of encryption technology, we cannot guarantee that your personal information is secure.
- Cookie Technology
- Links to other Sites
Last updated:April, 2016